Alterledger Ltd

Leave the headache of VAT registration and tax returns to us

Limited Companies are required to register with Companies House and file reports.  Alterledger can assist in setting up a company, registering with Companies House and fulfilling all the reporting requirements.

Sole traders and partnerships are not required to file accounts with Companies House, but HMRC require annual accounts for your tax calculation.  If you undertake any freelance work or trade on eBay you will be required to have a valid set of accounts for HMRC to review.  For a fixed fee payable by monthly standing order, we can take care of your financial accounts, VAT administration and prepare your annual tax return.

For more information about how our accountants and bookkeepers can make your life easier as a small business, contact us today on 0141 443 4581.


Management Accounting

Stay in control of your finances. Your accountant should work for you and not just HMRC and Companies House.  We can provide up to date information on your business, and help you keep track of your customers to allow you to identify the most profitable areas to focus on.  

Our services range from quarterly reporting and annual budgeting, to a full service including cash management, invoicing and credit control.  For our management accounting services we will agree a fixed fee payable by monthly standing order to ensure that you do not suffer any unexpected costs.

Call us on 0141 443 4581 to speak to a qualified accountant in Glasgow today.

If you would like to sign up to our mail list, please enter your details below.

Receive HTML?



Alterledger Ltd is a company registered in Scotland SC433814

Registered Office
Legal House, 
101 Gorbals Street, Glasgow G41 4LE

Tel: 0141 443 4581